Jill tagged me with this, and while I’m not sure what it is I’m going to play anyway:
Seven things to do before I die:
- Spend a month in the English countryside.
- Appreciate my husband 24 hours a day.
- Buy a little country place with a sunset view over a rolling meadow and pond.
- Finish and publish my astrology book.
- Take a long trip through Ancient Egypt and Greece.
- Be a foster mom to Golden Retrievers.
- Learn the art of living without doing.
Seven things I cannot do:
- Spend a day without turning on the computer.
- Watch the entire LOTR movie in one day.
- Sing like Sarah McLachlan.
- Sleep late.
- Play the hammer dulcimer (but lessons begin this year!)
- Watch George Bush speak on TV if it’s not on the Daily Show.
- Run five miles.
Seven things that attract me to blogging:
- I can ramble as much as I want and I can’t tell if the readers are bored.
- I have a reason to write about George Clooney.
- It helps me to demonstrate the effectiveness of astrology in everyday life.
- It gives me a good excuse to be on the computer.
- It forces me to write every day (maybe I’ll get to that book soon…)
- It gives me an opportunity to participate in meaningful discussions.
Seven things I say most often:
- “I know this is difficult right now, but really it’s an opportunity…”
- “Call me back when you remember why you called me.”
- “It might be a good idea even if it IS mine.”
- “I’m running a few minutes late.”
- “Help! My site isn’t working.”
- “Cut it out Katie!!”
- “We’re having leftovers again.”
Seven books that I love:
- The Secret Life of Bees
- The Mists of Avalon
- All the astrology books by Liz Greene
- A Wrinkle in Time
- The Perelandra Space Trilogy
- Be Here Now
- Who Dies
Seven movies I watch over and over again:
- Local Hero
- Barry Lyndon
- Splendor in the Grass
- Days of Heaven
- 2001: A Space Odyssey
- La Grande Illusion
Now I’m supposed to list seven bloggers I’d like to join in, but I’m new in the blogging game and don’t know any well enough to ask them. Instead I’ll list my seven favorite blogs: